12 March 2008

Google You

I've been online for something like 12 years now. I remember logging in on ancient library computers my junior and senior years of high school (using a 14.4 dial-up modem!). Since then, I've had a number of now defunct webpages and blogs, most of which are untraceable even by the Wayback Machine (look at Google way back when). I bring this up just to say it can be interesting to see what's out there in cyberspace about you. One thing I didn't realize, is that I was really good at football in high school! Also, someone mentioned a presentation I did last year on their blog...kinda surprising. Finally, I never knew I had any financial savvy or lived in Utah! (One of these links is not like the others...) Take a look, I bet there's something out there you didn't know about you!
 
« chicago blogs »