10 February 2007

Back to blogging

It's been a long time since I've blogged. (It's hard to imagine that I first started using Blogger in 2002!) I remember making my own blog pages in Macromedia Dreamweaver and having to constantly move each post down manually as I updated. I got wise, switched to the now defunct BloggerPro, and got a sweatshirt. Much has changed. I'm amazed at how fancy and easy Blogger has become. I'll probably be able to transfer some old posts to this blog with the click of a button. Anyways, enough nostalgia over my blogging past.

I live in north Chicago now, and I'm in slowly beginning to go crazy. I'm hoping that blogging from time to time will relax me (you see, my shoulders get sore when I'm stressed). I'm also hoping that this page will be a good place to test out some of the ideas I'm working over in my frizzazled brain.

Ashland Bear:


Happy Birthday, Nana! I love you!


Hi Nana Cheryl! I hope you feel all better!
 
« chicago blogs »