08 May 2007

Tracking life through webcams

I grew up in the Sierra Nevadas, in a small town called Portola (a place that fancies trains). When I moved out of the house, I headed south to La Mirada where I attended Biola University. After spending a few years there, I spent a couple of summers in Alaska (a view of Fredrick Sound from Petersburg, where we did our first seine set). When I got tired of fishing summers, I got married and we settled in Moses Lake for a while (does this webcam work?). Later, we moved to Spokane, where we went to EWU (Rebecca at the joint EWU/WSU Riverfront campus downtown and me out in Cheney). We liked Spokane but decided there's never enough school, so we moved to Chicago, where I now attend Loyola University (the English department is in the same building as this camera).
 
« chicago blogs »